This past Sunday, we went to a local village for their fall festival. It was so much fun! They had some really interesting (I thought) vendors who sold wood crafts, organic produce, gourds, homemade jams and vinegars, knitted items and yarns, and the list goes on... Rose loved the animals, and she really enjoyed riding the pony (although you can't tell from the picture). The food there was really tasty--I was surprised by the variety. I guess I was expecting beer and bratwurst...
This past Sunday, we went to a local village for their fall festival. It was so much fun! They had some really interesting (I thought) vendors who sold wood crafts, organic produce, gourds, homemade jams and vinegars, knitted items and yarns, and the list goes on... Rose loved the animals, and she really enjoyed riding the pony (although you can't tell from the picture). The food there was really tasty--I was surprised by the variety. I guess I was expecting beer and bratwurst...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is it already cold there? I love Evan's outfit, so cute! Looks like you guys aren't going to have trouble finding food to eat while you live there! :)
I know, right?! We can just go to the nearest village fest and buy a giant stick of meat!
Post a Comment