Saturday, November 1, 2008

Having fun together

It's been a lot of fun watching Evan grow up. Rose has been a good big sister since the start. We are amused daily by how Rose and Evan play and interact with each other, though we still have to referee so that Evan doesn't sustain too much bodily harm. He's pretty tough, though. As you can see, he pretty solid and no pushover. Hopefully they'll stay good playmates for a long time.

Evan and Rose taking a bath "in the big tub"


Evan showing off his new cheesy camera face.



Wearing their Halloween duds


Evan, again with his prime time face, trying to steal Rose's aquadoodle

1 comment:

Ash said...

SOOOO cute! I didn't know you had a blog...I thought it was just facebook. I am so glad you do! It is sooo awesome to see what you are doing in Europe! You guys look great...and happy!